Before's and After's - in the wildflowers
After a lot of
1- When I edit, I basically start with what bugs me the most about the picture. And in this case it was the crop. I didn't like them right int he middle of the frame so I cropped it to a square and moved them to the left third.
2- After that I had this green fuzzy bush in the right of the photo on the horizon line that threw off where my eye was focusing. So, using the spot removal tool I removed that green bush and replaced it with some more yellow flowers.
3- The next step is to bump up the color a bit by increasing the blacks to +13 and the vibrance to +40.
4- And last, I felt it needed a bit of brightening so I increased the brightness to +20.
And here you go...the finished product:
And here are a few more I was able to sneak in as we were finishing up:
Have a happy Monday!!
Along with our Bluebonnet pictures I also got some shots of the kids in the yellow wildflowers that were in the same field. Maddie and Ly...