7 Tips to take better Disney Character pictures

9:37 PM

This article has moved!!
Click here to read it now.

If the above link is acting wonkey, here's the direct link:

(I promise it's worth the extra click. really.)


Are you ready for some tried and true tips, tricks, and hints on how to photograph your Disney vacation? Because I have so much to tell you I'm dividing the info up into several parts. The first portion is all about...

How to get good pictures with the Disney Characters



 


This article has moved!!
Click here to read it now.



6 comments:

Altax said...

Excellent explanation, lovely pictures and awesome photography. Did i forgot to mention the two cute kids.


Educational Resources

Nicki said...

My little ones are now a Sophomore in High School and Freshman at College and being Disney regulars, we have some of all these variations in my character picture collection. (My son liked Ariel) Now my shots are of characters only (for the most part). Enjoy this stage as long as it lasts.

dana said...

fun! Love that picture of Lyndon and Cinderella. He'll be a pro when the time comes :)

caroline said...

GREAT pictures Katie !! I love how you "fixed" those shots- it looked like they were meant to be that way! your kids looked like they had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Excellent shots and wonderful photos.
ISO 13485 Consultants

Anonymous said...

Love this post! Sharing it on my Disneyland planning page. Thanks for the tips!

Casey

www.facebook.com/dlrprepschool

Powered by Blogger.