Thank you and Merry Christmas

3:23 PM
I want to thank you so much for your sweet words of support.

It's amazing what comes from knowing that there are other people who understand what you are going through and who are praying for your health and success. Just reading your kind words lifted my spirits. Thank you.

Things are going well. I've only had a few bumps in the last week but for the most part I'm feeling good. I'm spending Christmas with my family and it's helpful to be surrounded by people I love. There are many difficulties that come from having PPD but I've seen the blessings too. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to reach out to others for help but I've been forced to rely on others and it's been a blessing for me to see the love and compassion from those who surround me.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! 

ISO 400, 30mm, f/2.2, 1/125th sec. 

(I didn't do any editing except for cropping it to a square.)

4 comments:

Lisa Fliehman said...

Merry Christmas Katie!! Praying you and your family have a lovely holiday!

Sophie said...

Happy Christmas Katie. Even though I don't comment much on your blog, I have loved following your photography and your tips. May you have peace this Christmas and enjoy the little things.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Your family is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Kids are looking so cute in this picture that you have added here. Thanks for sharing the photographs of these loving kids.

custom artwork

Powered by Blogger.