Good friends (you) & good music (my hubby).

9:21 AM
I can't thank you enough.

I really can't.

Yesterday when I wrote my post about the bully I was doing it to vent and get things off my chest. I felt discouraged and just had to talk about it. I had no idea that you would all rally around me to cheer me on, cheer me up, and stand up for me. I've read each and every comment you made to me, to the bully, and review of my book. I'm so grateful for your support. I feel so much better. I wish I could thank each and every one of you in person but I can't so here is one big hug from me to you... {{HUG}} :)


For the Scrapbook expo I created 3 postcards to distribute. This one seems to speak to me today!




And for all of you scrapbookers out there...you may like these...






On another "note" (haha.) ...

I think I may have mentioned that my husband is a musician. His band is called Launch Point and the last album came out in the summer of 2009. He recently wrote a new song to go on the next album. I know I'm just his wife, but I love his music! And his new song is no different. Feel free to give it a listen:




While we were in Chicago last October I took the opportunity to take some pictures of him to use with this upcoming album. Here are a few:

ISO 400, 30mm, f/2.2, 1/60th


ISO 250, 85mm, f/3.2, 1/125th

ISO 250, 85mm, f/2.0, 1/250th

ISO 250, 85mm, f/2.0, 1/125th

so handsome.



Now I want to show you a couple "before" & "afters"...

I took this picture below and after looking back at in my camera I decided it was lacking something. I decided it was taken at a bad angle... not very flattering. And to top it off his eyes look dark and lifeless.
ISO 400, 30mm, f/3.2, 1/500th

So I had him take a step forward (to put him in the light) and and squat down. This put more light on his face thus brightening his eyes and also put him at a better angle in regards to my camera. Ahhh, much better.
ISO 400, 30mm, f/3.2, 1/640th


For this picture it's not necessarily bad but nothing pops or stands out to me. Everything just kind of blends together.
ISO 250, 30mm, f/3.2, 1/125th

So to help this I simply used my black and white technique to give the picture more appeal and style.

And there you have it!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.