Get my Photo Essentials handy guide for FREE! (oh, and help me out with Amazon. por favor?)

9:01 AM
It's official...my photography book is now on Amazon.com! (That pretty much makes it a real book now, right?!) And just think, you were there in the very beginning! :)


So now I need your help. Even though I've received countless emails from you letting me know how much my book has helped you. (And let me just say...I devour each and every one of them. They literally make my entire day. It makes me so happy to know that I've helped you improve your photography.)  Now I need reviews on the big power house...Amazon. (dun, dun, dun)

With that said, I'm asking if you have read my photography book, will you (pretty please with a cherry on top) head on over to Amazon and write a review of my book? I will forever be grateful. 


And as a thank you, I will send you a free copy of my Photo Essentials: Exposure handy guide book. 
This is the perfect addition to my book for you to reference back to when you are out and about with your camera. Print it out to a 5x7 to easily fit in your camera bag. It lists 6 quick and easy steps to begin shooting along with pictures referencing Aperture, ISO, and Shutter Speed.


As soon as you write the review, please send me an email and I will happily send the guide to you. (katie_perkes@yahoo.com)

click here to write the review.


   One more thing...we are still figuring out all of the in's and out's of putting the product on Amazon. (it's not extremely user friendly.) So Right now I'm not able to post a sale price on the book so in your review if you want to mention to people they they can go to the official book website (thekeytotakingpictures.com), they would be able to take advantage of a better price. Just a thought...you don't have to say that.

thank you.   thank you.   thank you.   thank you.   thank you.  

2 comments:

Jodi @ Organizing Dolo said...

Just left a review but I already have your photo essentials guide. I did it because I do actually love your book. :) (Jodi D from Downingtown, PA if you were curious)

Casey said...

Hi Katie! I haven't read your book yet, but I do plan to purchase it soon and use it to help improve my photography!

Powered by Blogger.