Day 4 - Christmas Photo Countdown

11:09 PM
Day 4-Christmas Candy
Photo Info:
50mm, ISO 400, f/2.0, 1/125th sec.

Photo Tip: How to get those cool blurry Christmas light circles...
1- Put your subject several feet in front of the lights. (the further away you are, the bigger your circles will appear.)
2- Get fairly close to your subject, usually right up to where your lens will be in focus. (this isn't necessary, I just think it looks better.)
3- Use a lens with a very low aperture like f/2.0.
4- Focus on your subject and shoot away!

For more of my Christmas candy photos along with their recipes, head on over to MADE to see my guest post today!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Yum! That photo makes me want to reach in it and take one of those deletable looking candies! Off to check out the link! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Bugg's mama said...

I came over from MADE to say Hi! Great recipes & really pretty photos. Thank you for the tips!

~Bree

Unknown said...

Looks delicious.. christmas is fast approaching and I'm excited to taste all the foods to be prepared.. Yum.. Yum.. Yum.. It's good to use as backdrops too.

Powered by Blogger.