The winner of Photoberfest Week 4: Creativity is...

11:20 AM
Heidi Schilpp

Congrats to Heidi who was able to capture is awesome ferris wheel at night. She said  it was taken at a small roadside carnival in South Gate, MD. I love the pattern the lights make. It gives it such a creative look.

I really loved your submissions this week. I'm so happy you shared your creativity with everyone.

Our Honorable Mention this week goes to...
Jessica Erickson

This is a zinnia with ice crystals. I love these close up shots where you can see the detail in the ice. Very cool, Jessica!

I want to thank everyone who participated and also thank our sponsors who so generously donated the prizes each week. Here's our list:
- a complete set of my 3 ebooks: The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer, The Key to Natural Posing, The photo Essential Guide. Check it out here.
 - a $25 gift certificate to choose your very own Camera Coat. This thing is awesome! Check it out here
- a 3 month membership to Rock The Shot Forum. I love this forum, you will learn so much about photography and they give away free stuff all the time! Check it out here

 -a modern, fun, handmade camera strap. These straps are incredibly well made and incredibly cute! Check it out here

The 30% discount on "The Key to Taking Pictures", "The Key to Natural Posing", and "The Exposure Guide" will only be available until Oct. 31st! Use the discount code: PHOTOBERFEST

Click HERE for more info and to purchase.
 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to immerse myself in your books.

http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.