The winner of Photoberfest Week 4: Creativity is...

11:20 AM Katie Evans 1 Comments

Heidi Schilpp

Congrats to Heidi who was able to capture is awesome ferris wheel at night. She said  it was taken at a small roadside carnival in South Gate, MD. I love the pattern the lights make. It gives it such a creative look.

I really loved your submissions this week. I'm so happy you shared your creativity with everyone.

Our Honorable Mention this week goes to...
Jessica Erickson

This is a zinnia with ice crystals. I love these close up shots where you can see the detail in the ice. Very cool, Jessica!

I want to thank everyone who participated and also thank our sponsors who so generously donated the prizes each week. Here's our list:
- a complete set of my 3 ebooks: The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer, The Key to Natural Posing, The photo Essential Guide. Check it out here.
 - a $25 gift certificate to choose your very own Camera Coat. This thing is awesome! Check it out here
- a 3 month membership to Rock The Shot Forum. I love this forum, you will learn so much about photography and they give away free stuff all the time! Check it out here

 -a modern, fun, handmade camera strap. These straps are incredibly well made and incredibly cute! Check it out here

The 30% discount on "The Key to Taking Pictures", "The Key to Natural Posing", and "The Exposure Guide" will only be available until Oct. 31st! Use the discount code: PHOTOBERFEST

Click HERE for more info and to purchase.
 

Heidi Schilpp Congrats to Heidi who was able to capture is awesome ferris whe el at night. She said  it was taken at a small roadsid...

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to immerse myself in your books.

http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com