Grandma and Grandpa -- pictures to treasure for a lifetime.

8:08 PM
While my parents were here over Christmas we took some time to do a photo shoot. My parents are young and healthy but you just never know how many chances you get to capture sweet moments with them. And I want Maddie and Lyndon to be able to look back in years to come to see the interactions they have with their Grandma and Grandpa. I have some very sweet memories of my grandparents that I can remember. I treasure one particular video that was taken when I was about 6 or 7 years old where I saw that my Grandpa sweetly cupped my cheeks in his hands and then reached out to give me a hug. I don't remember that actual moment but I do remember the feeling of love and peace that I always had whenever I was near him.

So here are some pictures that will help Maddie and Lyndon remember how much they love their Grandma and Grandpa:























8 comments:

angelq said...

I love the frame pictures. I've seen (and pinned) it on Pinterest but I think your wider angle really give these more depth.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that last photo of your parents. they're beautiful!

Katie Evans said...

Thanks, @CheekyBumsMarket...they are are beautiful people both inside and out. :)

Heidi Grohs said...

LOVE The frame photos! They are all lovely...but the frames of both them and the kiddos are so sweet!

HouseofSix said...

OMG! I'm in love with your photography!

dana said...

hi hi hi.
I'm finally jumping on your site. LOVE the new large format on the pics! Looks great! And awww. How cute are your parents? Seriously, so adorable. They will love these pictures. I'm so glad you shared on the blog.
Fun seeing you this week! It needs to become more regular again :)

Misty said...

Aaw! These are so wonderful. I don't have many memories of my grandparents which makes me sad. That last b&w is stunning!

Margaret said...

These are so precious. I love the frame and how you composed the shots. Wonderful!!

Powered by Blogger.