My Austin Workshop details & Kelsey--highschool senior

3:23 PM
Because of Photoberfest I didn't have a chance to talk about my workshop I held here in Round Rock a couple of Saturday's ago. I'm so happy with the way it turned out. The girls that attended were some of the sweetest people I've met. It was a beautiful day and we sat outside on the patio at the Star Co. Coffee House in downtown Round Rock.

I love how we were able to have an open discussion with each of the attendees and everyone felt encouraged to ask questions at any and all times. I feel like that's the best way to learn, ask questions when the questions arise. After this workshop I decided to make my future workshops a half an hour longer. I felt like at the end we were a bit rushed but with an extra 30 minutes, it will be perfect.

In the workshop we do a half an hour of actual shooting with a model. Our model on Saturday was the beautiful high school senior, Kelsey. She was such a sweetheart to work with. After having her picture taken about 1000 times by 6 different photographers in a matter of 30 minutes she was still all smiles and so polite. 

Here are some shots of Kelsey from that day... (I completely forgot to take a picture of my entire group! I'm sad I didn't get one...)






Thanks, Kelsey and thanks to all the girls at my Round Rock workshop who made it a complete success. I'm so glad we met and I look forward to seeing your photos in the years to come!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.