A beautiful Bride

9:05 PM

I got the privilege of taking some fun bridal pictures!

This is my friend, Dana, who has actually been happily married for several years now but she wanted to take some pictures of her wedding dress for her blog. We had a fun evening including lots of talking while we were waiting for the sun to set. Dana is one of those people who can strike up a meaningful conversation with anybody. She's fun, energetic and so upbeat. Her enthusiasm is contagious, which is probably why I can talk to her for hours on end and still have more to say!

She's a beautiful person both inside and obviously out...



















6 comments:

dana said...

What a sweet post. I feel the same way about you! Thank you for taking pics of me. They turned out beautifully. You have a talent my friend. Thanks for working with me!

Amy said...

I wonder if I could still fit into my dress? If so, I think this would be so fun! Get my hair done and some beautiful flowers...let me know when you're coming again! ;)

Heidi Grohs said...

Gorgeous dress!!!!!
And of course, gorgeous photos!!!

Heidi Grohs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ said...

Katie, what beautiful photos! It looks like you two had so much fun!

Stacee Maree said...

Yeah fitting in my wedding dress after ten years would be hilarious. But I have always wanted to do some pics like this. You did amazing.

Powered by Blogger.