What we've been up to...

10:13 PM
So it looks like I didn't quite get around to posting Day 12 of my "12 Days of Christmas Photo Countdown"...sorry about that.  I've been a little busy the last few days. Wanna see?


 Christmas Eve dinner...


 Lots of candy...


Family and friends...


Christmas morning complete with Grandma and Grandpa...

TV Gadgets that Maddie has had her eye on for the last couple of years...


Really cool homemade gifts from Grandpa and Grandma...



Leaning how to ride their new bikes from Santa...


We've had so much fun and the holiday isn't over yet...

Stay tuned for my 2012 Photography Workshop announcement!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love these pictures! Especially the ones of the kids learning to ride their bikes. Adorable!:-)

Andrea B. said...

Great Christmas photos! We opened presents while it was still dark out in the morning (It was about 8 a.m. though...not terribly early) and I didn't get ONE good photo of actual Christmas day. We have other nice ones from the season but I was kind of bummed that all my pictures were either too dark or too much flash.

Powered by Blogger.