The Key to Taking Pictures {INSTRUCTIONAL WORKSHOP}

11:51 PM



What you will learn:
  • the in's and outs of your camera so you can finally get it off auto.
  • all about aperture, ISO, and shutter speed and how they relate. (so important!)
  • easy tips and tricks to get sharp crisp pictures.
  • what settings you have YOUR specific camera on.
  • what kind of light to look for, how to position your subject in regards to the light, and how to take a great picture in any lighting situation.
  • how to compose a striking picture.
  • my entire editing process from start to finish.
What you will get:
  • 3 hours of classroom-style learning.
  • confidence on how to use your camera and how to take great pictures.
  • new friendships with other photographers in your area.

Cost: $150
Location: Round Rock Library, 221 E. Main St., Round Rock, TX 78664 - meeting room B
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012
          Saturday, May 19, 2012
Time: 1-4pm



What some past participants are saying:
“I felt like I came into the class with some knowledge of photography, but I left REALLY understanding some of the basics.  I feel like my photography “skills’ have increased about 100%!” -Jessica M.
“This was honestly the best way I’ve ever been taught.  I’ve taken a couple photography classes and still had to learn on my own.  But I understood everything you were saying and could see your examples to take it even further.” -Devrie J.
“I can’t tell you how much I learned from your workshop! My pictures have greatly improved and I owe that all to you. Thank you!” -Carrie G.
How to register:
 As soon as you make a payment, your spot is reserved. Click here to make your payment. In the notes section of paypal please indicate which date you will be attending. Send me an email if you have any questions. katie_perkes@yahoo.com

1 comment:

The Lambs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Powered by Blogger.